[lldb-dev] here need your help

liu chao jun amiko212 at 126.com
Tue Dec 24 23:45:38 PST 2013

 hi all ,
     This is amiko who is a new lldb user ,There is same questions  need your help
1, Can lldb  debug C/C++ project .ext file directly  like gdb or not ?
2 ,Here is a simple c project named helloword  the detail source please follow below:

// helloworld.c \
1 #include <stdio.h>
2 int main()
3 {
4     int i  ;
5     for(i=0 ;i<2;i++)
6    {
7       printf ("hello world\n");
8    }
9      return 0 ;
10 }
my step is
1 clang -g -o helloworld helloworld.c
2 $lldb helloworld
3<lldb> b hellowold.c:7
4 run
I think it will pause in line 7 .however it seems fail ,and print two hello world , In other word setting breakpoint operation does not useful . Is any error or fault for my operations ,Thank you very much ,And looking forward to your reply ,Thanks again .