[lldb-dev] lldb-gdbserver work

Jean-Daniel Dupas jddupas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:59:53 PST 2013

Actually, I'm developing on OS X, and I have a far greater knowledge of the OS X internals than the linux one, so I'd rather work on a Mach process (based on the existing debugserver)

But anyway, I think there is a lot of work that is platform independent, as the dependents parts are already in the existing Processes plugins.

Once we got a first implementation, porting the OS specifics parts from the existing code should be straightforward.