[lldb-dev] "step" threading issues

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Mon Apr 29 06:40:47 PDT 2013

I'm calling when my users want to "step into" a function:

     SBThread th= self->m_process.GetSelectedThread();
     th.StepInto();

When it's done I get notified in the way of my process listener:
case SBProcess::eBroadcastBitStateChanged:
  int n = self->m_process.GetStateFromEvent (data);
  where n is eStateStopped, however at this point when I read :

m_process.GetSelectedThread().GetStopReason() it returns eStopReasonNone
half the time, but never when I'm debugging. This is a simple threaded
all. How should I find out if ti returned from a plan?

--
Carlo Kok