[lldb-dev] Callback API question

Enrico Granata egranata at apple.com
Wed Apr 24 11:23:50 PDT 2013

I don’t think we currently supporting setting Python breakpoint callbacks through the SB API
We would need to add some code that takes a meaningful representation of a Python callable, and makes a C++ thunk that knows how to call into Python and get the result back to C++-land
It’s definitely an enhancement worth considering

Enrico Granata
✉ egranata@.com
✆ 27683