[lldb-dev] remote to debugserver

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Wed Oct 17 13:48:28 PDT 2012

When I attach to an osx debugserver running on a remote computer,
sometimes my breakpoints properly get bound, sometimes they don't. I
define my breakpoints before connecting to the remote server. Is this a
known issue or should I try and dig deeper? It seems to work every time
i step through the DynamicLoader*::OnAttach(); it's almost like I'm
connecting to debugserver too soon. If this is a known issue, is there a
workaround? If not, where can I look to narrow this down?