[lldb-dev] Problems when testing

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab+lldb-dev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:34:40 PDT 2012

Okay, now it seems like something is not right.
What should be signed? The lldb binary? debugserver?

I have this on debugserver:
± codesign -vvv tools/debugserver/build/Debug/debugserver
tools/debugserver/build/Debug/debugserver: valid on disk
tools/debugserver/build/Debug/debugserver: satisfies its Designated
Requirement

The only other signed files are the XPC executables.

Thanks,

  Filipe

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Filipe Cabecinhas <filcab+lldb-dev at gmail.com