[lldb-dev] lldb tests

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 07:25:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the test suite to check some patches that I've been working on.
Are the expected failures updated? I have the latest XCode (4.3.2), as well as the latest command line tools.

This test always hangs, even with a clean checkout (it seemed to me that it was due to an infinite loop in the type summary):

cd lldb/test
make -C functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx/map
./dotest.py -A x86_64 -C clang -v -t -f LibcxxMapDataFormatterTestCase.data_formatter_commands

Regards,

  Filipe