[lldb-dev] Does LLDB extend Clang AST gathered information?

Carlos Andrade carlosviansi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:17:52 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have been playing around with llvm-gcc and Clang and I noticed that the currently output tree does visualization does not seem to provide annotations (for example when I see it on GNU gv it has a node named operator but it does not says if it is a plus or a minus), nor there seem to be any reference to code (for example line references).

Does LLDB extended this Clang functionality in any way? I wondered about this project in particular because it notes about Clangs AST on its description. Any source code references if known would be helpful too (I don't mind getting my hands dirty but would be helpful knowing where to look at or what is already done by LLDB group!).

I am talking about clang -cc1 -ast-view option to be more specific.

Thank you in advance,

--
Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co