[lldb-dev] start contributing to LLDB

dawn at burble.org dawn at burble.org
Fri Jul 13 15:55:20 PDT 2012

Several people have inquired about the windows port, so I hope this will
answer everyone's questions:

What it is: a native Win64 port of lldb based on version 3.1, consuming
    exes generated by our win32-x-win64 port of clang.
    It's currently hooked up to our win64 debugger based on our UI.
What's missing: some process control bits, the lldb UI, command interpreter, python support,
    an update to the latest lldb svn rev,  JIT support currently in progress.
What's working: pdata and frame support, most process control bits,
    building with cmake under MSVC.

Sorry, our repo is not public (yet).

-Dawn