[lldb-dev] rev 147099 broke Linux build - old llvm_revision??

Mark Peek mark at peek.org
Wed Jan 4 20:22:25 PST 2012

I'm not sure it has been applied to the cfe (clang) tree. I had to apply this
patch to get it to compile:

llvm/tools/lldb/scripts/clang.DebuggerCastResultToId.diff

which begs the question about applying some of the other diff's but I think
most apply to Objective-C only and are applied by the Xcode build. Longer term
I believe they will be migrated into the cfe tree but shorter term it should
be documented as a dependency.

Mark