[lldb-dev] Merge of windows -> trunk ?

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Wed Dec 19 00:24:58 PST 2012

Hi,

The  current status of the Windows branch is that it compiles & runs
(quite well) on Windows with VS2010/2012 and uses CMake base build
logic. Things that don't work yet:
* Debugging with a Windows host (I only need remote debugging)
* The "lldb" console has some issues, João Matos abstracted it into
separate files

However I don't expect any updates on those two issues any time soon, I
don't know anything about setting up a debugging host on windows to be
able to do something about it. That said, the code works really well as
a library, and to avoid bit rotting it would be great if the changes
could be merged into trunk. (so far I've upmerged trunk back into it).