[lldb-dev] LLVM 3.2 release notes

Kostya Serebryany kcc at google.com
Fri Dec 14 10:12:01 PST 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Pawel Wodnicki <root at 32bitmicro.com> wrote:

> > Don't think any of the above ASan features are worth mentioning. Perhaps
> > cmake support and error reporting.
>

> Seems there was quite a bit of development in ASan/TSan and besides
> just bug fixes there must some good features worth mentioning
> in addition to cmake and error reporting?
>
> Might be easier if you could just provide short blurb.

I actually don't think we did any significant user-visible improvements in
asan other than LOTS of bug/performance/compatibility fixes.
asan for OSX and Android did not exist in 3.1 (Alex, right?), so these two
platforms could be included into the release notes:

   Improvements to AddressSanitizer including better portability (OSX,
Android NDK), support for cmake based builds, enhanced error reporting and
lots of bug fixes.

--kcc