[lldb-dev] Expected failures with rdar numbers

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Wed Dec 12 12:22:09 PST 2012

There are a few tests in the LLDB test suites that are marked as expectedFailure or expectedFailureClang with a rdar number commented, presumably as the cause of the failure.

Are there, by any chance, Bugzilla numbers corresponding to these rdar numbers?

We're trying to correlate test failures to root causes on Linux, and it seems like someone already knows what is causing these tests to fail.

The particular rdar numbers I've come across are 11479676 (in TestRvalueReferences.py), 10808472 (in TestCppValueCast.py), 9980907 (in TestStaticVariables.py), 10381325 (in TestSharedLib.py), 10400981 (in TestSTL.py), and 9962849 (in TestCPPThis.py).

Thanks,
Andy