[lldb-dev] StdVectorDataFormatterTestCase failing when arch=i386

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:15:03 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Am I the only one seeing this test failing on i386 due to an llvm dyld error?

I get:
LLVM ERROR: NOT YET IMPLEMENTED: scattered relocations.

Could you try running
./dotest.py -v -f StdVectorDataFormatterTestCase -A i386

I have a patch that tests the arch and skips the test if we're on i386. Not the best fix, but I suppose the other option is to update llvm to a more current version.

Thanks,

  Filipe