[lldb-dev] [patch] lldb-platform-work branch: const decl for Args::GetCommandString and Agrs::GetQuotedCommandString methods

Viktor Kutuzov vkutuzov at accesssoftek.com
Wed Apr 25 15:15:07 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

please find attached patch for lldb-platform-work branch, which changes the method declarations to const for the Args::GetCommandString and Agrs::GetQuotedCommandString methods. It allows using of these methods within the other const methods. This patch shouldn't affect the existing code.
I have proposed this patch because some of my changes need those methods as const.

Would somebody review this patch and apply if it is ok?

Thanks.
Viktor.