[lldb-dev] lldb version compatible to LLVM3.0 ?

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Mon Apr 16 09:57:44 PDT 2012

LLDB builds with a fixed revision of clang. To find the revision you can use grep:

% grep _revision scripts/build-llvm.pl
our $llvm_revision = "152265";
our $clang_revision = "152265";

If you use anything else, it is up to you to try and make it work. The top of tree LLVM/Clang has made major changes to the way classes are lazily completed which completely breaks debugging, so top of tree is not a viable llvm/clang to use right now until we have time to work out all of the details.

Greg Clayton