[lldb-dev] Linux build failure.

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:54:08 PDT 2012

I'm getting a build failure (and otherwise quite nasty build) on Linux
(ubuntu).

The error that is stopping the build is:
ClangExpressionParser.cpp:564:54: error: allocating an object of abstract
class
      type 'RecordingMemoryManager'
    RecordingMemoryManager *jit_memory_manager = new
RecordingMemoryManager();
                                                     ^

I'm also getting a boatload of warnings from Clang.
At a glance, it seems like most of them are
- Clang complaining about `%llx` format specifiers, suggesting `%lx` for
addr_t, uint64_t, break_id_t, tid_t, user_id_t, and possibly others
- Clang complaining about default cases when all cases are covered.
- conflict between /usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig.h #defining
_XOPEN_SOURCE 600 while /usr/include/features.h #defining _XOPEN_SOURCE 700