[lldb-dev] Fwd: FreeBSD fixes

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab+lldb-dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:58:14 PDT 2011

Hi, I tried sending this message earlier, but it seems it got lost along the
way.

I'm re-sending the patch for allowing "target create" on the remote-macosx
platform and another patch to augment the FreeBSD platform and make it like
the Mac OS X platform.
In order to make the FreeBSD platform we will have to, either implement a
local platform (like the Linux one) or implement debugserver on FreeBSD. I'm
leaning on the second solution as it would offer us remote debugging for
free.

I just want to confirm something: Is debugserver portable? I'm supposing
debugserver is MacOSX specific, but I may be looking at the wrong parts of
the code.

Thanks,

  Filipe