[lldb-dev] LLDB Scripting

egon at ragequ.it egon at ragequ.it
Thu Sep 1 16:56:05 PDT 2011

Hey Enrico,

After looking at the API a bit more closely I guess that's a decent option since most of the console functionality is handled in SDCommandInterpreter. I was just hoping to not need to put anything in front of the LLDB console or replace it - but replacing it doesn't seem as annoying as I thought it would. I'll give that a try.

Thanks