[lldb-dev] LLDB buildbot

Johnny Chen johnny.chen at apple.com
Mon Oct 31 12:12:11 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

I just added a dosep.py.  Only caveat is that the '-r' option will not work correctly once each test file is
invoked using a separate process.  You're more than welcome to fix the dotest.py test driver to work
around the issue, since we may not be able to get to the issue in the near future.

Thanks.