[lldb-dev] Dynamic types

Jim Ingham jingham at apple.com
Fri Oct 7 10:28:22 PDT 2011

SBFrame::EvaluateExpression has a variant that takes a bool for whether you want the dynamic type or not, so you can request the dynamic value when you make the SBValue.  But for some reason we didn't make a binding in SBValue to the ValueObject method GetDynamicValue, so you can't get to the dynamic value after you've made the SBValue.  That is most likely just an oversight.  If you need it right away, feel free to add the accessor.  Otherwise I'll get around to it when I have a free minute.

Jim