[lldb-dev] using clang::CodeGenOptions::EmitDeclMetadata

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed Jul 27 11:39:16 PDT 2011

We typically enable a certain set of options by default with our expression parser by setting the hard coded option manually. See the "ClangExpressionParser::ClangExpressionParser(...)" constructor functions. If you look at the current sources we currently enable this:

238    // Set CodeGen options
239    m_compiler->getCodeGenOpts().EmitDeclMetadata = true;
240    m_compiler->getCodeGenOpts().InstrumentFunctions = false;