[lldb-dev] Running LLDB tests

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Fri Jan 28 11:18:46 PST 2011

Are you running these on MacOSX?
If so, did you follow the instructions in "lldb/docs/code-signing.txt"?

You will need to generate your own code signing certificate and then debug a program at least once since the first time you used this code signing certificate a dialog will pop up asking for permission where you will have to enter your username/password. After this you should be able to debug.

So to fix this, make sure you can debug something:
./lldb /bin/ls
(lldb) run

If this works, then the test suite should run for you.

Greg Clayton