[lldb-dev] using clang::CodeGenOptions::EmitDeclMetadata

ret val retval386 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 06:57:27 PDT 2011

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately the LLVM/Clang mailing list and IRC channel is not much help,
no one seems to be familiar with this functionality. I'm trying to use this
in a Pass and I'm assuming I would need to call CodeGen a 2nd time(since I
doubt I could set that option in time before its ran), but I dont understand
any potential consequences from this.

Any advice? Anyone happen to know of some code where this is being done(I'm
not entirely sure how to call CodeGen again)?

Thanks