[lldb-dev] Thread debugging (thread_db interface?)

Kevin Pouget kevin.pouget at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:17:53 PDT 2010

Hi, thank you for your answer,

indeed I'm more interested by Linux, but also Unixs. Do you mean that
there is no Thread_db at all on OSX?( I tried to check it on GDB, but
one year after my last investigation, I can't really find my in the
code anymore ...)

I guess it consequently means that there is no way that you can be
able to debug user or hybrid level thread libraries, as it requires an
communication with an external debug module living in the debugee
memory space ... I'll follow the Linux porting when you'll come to
this point!

Cordially,

Kevin