[Lldb-commits] [lldb] [lldb] Handle implicit values followed by full-width piece operations (PR #219160)
Jonas Devlieghere via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 28 09:02:50 PDT 2026
JDevlieghere wrote:
@MrEven132 The LLVM community requires contributors to have a public email address associated with their GitHub commits. Please ensure that “Keep my email addresses private” is disabled in your [account settings](https://github.com/settings/emails).
See https://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#email-addresses
@firmiana402 I'm noticing that all of @MrEven132 have been reviewed and merged by you.
- Please don't merge PRs on behalf of @MrEven132 until this issue is resolved.
- I would also ask to wait a bit longer before merging them. While our policy only requires a single approval, we generally expect at least a 24h waiting time to give folks in different time zones a chance to see the PR.
- Finally, please add other reviewers in this area as well to make it more likely that they see the PR (e.g. `adrian-prantl`, `Teemperor`, `s-barannikov`). I very much appreciate your work in this space but it doesn't hurt to spread the load and more importantly the expertise.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/219160
More information about the lldb-commits
mailing list