[Lldb-commits] [lldb] [lldb] Reland stop-on-fork and stop-on-vfork settings (PR #208165)
Sergei Druzhkov via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 8 02:02:47 PDT 2026
DrSergei wrote:
> Is this just a reland with `UNSUPPORTED: system-darwin` for the tests?
> We're adding a new feature (with lldb settings), but if it doesn't work on some of the platforms LLDB supports, it's probably worth calling that out in the documentation or having some sort of error if a users attempts to use it on an unsupported platform.
Yes, I have disabled new tests on Darwin and Wasm platforms. As far as I know `follow-fork-mode` doesn't work on Darwin, but its description doesn't contain any mention of that behavior. I think there are other options which behavior depend on platform. Current behavior is acceptable to me, if the platform doesn't properly support fork notifications we silently ignore these options.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/208165
More information about the lldb-commits
mailing list