[Lldb-commits] [lldb] [lldb][test] Remove libc++ dependency in common libcxx-simulators header (PR #190922)

via lldb-commits lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 8 00:46:53 PDT 2026


github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results

* 33396 tests passed
* 522 tests skipped
* 2 tests failed

## Failed Tests
(click on a test name to see its output)

### lldb-api
<details>
<summary>lldb-api.functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.py</summary>

```
Script:
--
/usr/bin/python3 /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/dotest.py -u CXXFLAGS -u CFLAGS --env LLVM_LIBS_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib --env LLVM_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include --env LLVM_TOOLS_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin --libcxx-include-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 --libcxx-include-target-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 --libcxx-library-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --arch x86_64 --build-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex --lldb-module-cache-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-lldb/lldb-api --clang-module-cache-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api --executable /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/lldb --compiler /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/clang --dsymutil /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/dsymutil --make /usr/bin/gmake --llvm-tools-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin --lldb-obj-root /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb --lldb-libs-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib --cmake-build-type Release /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -p TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.py
--
Exit Code: 1

Command Output (stdout):
--
lldb version 23.0.0git (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project revision 556f9b325f3b747c8cc6e1989f26aacb799e3032)
  clang revision 556f9b325f3b747c8cc6e1989f26aacb799e3032
  llvm revision 556f9b325f3b747c8cc6e1989f26aacb799e3032
Skipping the following test categories: msvcstl, dsym, pdb, gmodules, debugserver, objc

--
Command Output (stderr):
--
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c0)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c1)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1/Error_test_r0_c1.log
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT/Error_test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT.log
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c2 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c2)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c3 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c3)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c4 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c4)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c0)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c1)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1/Error_test_r1_c1.log
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT/Error_test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT.log
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c2 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c2)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c3 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c3)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c4 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c4)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c0)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c1)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1/Error_test_r2_c1.log
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT/Error_test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT.log
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c2 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c2)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c3 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c3)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c4 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c4)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c0)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c1)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1/Error_test_r3_c1.log
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT/Error_test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT.log
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c2 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c2)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c3 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c3)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c4 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c4)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c0)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c1)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1/Error_test_r4_c1.log
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT/Error_test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT.log
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c2 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c2)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c3 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c3)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c4 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c4)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c0)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c0_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c1)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1/Error_test_r5_c1.log
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT/Error_test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT.log
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c2 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c2)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c2_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c3 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c3)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c3_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c4 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c4)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r5_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c4_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r0_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=0 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=0 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=0 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=0 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r0_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r1_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=1 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=1 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=1 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=1 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r1_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r2_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=2 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=2 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=2 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=2 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r2_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r3_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=3 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=3 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=3 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=3 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r3_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r4_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=4 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=4 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=4 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=4 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r4_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r5_c1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=5 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=5 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT (TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.LibcxxStringDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb 'CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DREVISION=5 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT' OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DREVISION=5 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -DALTERNATE_LAYOUT -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string/TestDataFormatterLibcxxStringSimulator.test_r5_c1_ALTERNATE_LAYOUT'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/string
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 60 tests in 44.277s

FAILED (errors=12)

--

```
</details>
<details>
<summary>lldb-api.functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.py</summary>

```
Script:
--
/usr/bin/python3 /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/dotest.py -u CXXFLAGS -u CFLAGS --env LLVM_LIBS_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib --env LLVM_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include --env LLVM_TOOLS_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin --libcxx-include-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 --libcxx-include-target-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 --libcxx-library-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --arch x86_64 --build-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex --lldb-module-cache-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-lldb/lldb-api --clang-module-cache-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api --executable /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/lldb --compiler /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/clang --dsymutil /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/dsymutil --make /usr/bin/gmake --llvm-tools-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin --lldb-obj-root /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb --lldb-libs-dir /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib --cmake-build-type Release /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr -p TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.py
--
Exit Code: 1

Command Output (stdout):
--
lldb version 23.0.0git (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project revision 556f9b325f3b747c8cc6e1989f26aacb799e3032)
  clang revision 556f9b325f3b747c8cc6e1989f26aacb799e3032
  llvm revision 556f9b325f3b747c8cc6e1989f26aacb799e3032
Skipping the following test categories: msvcstl, dsym, pdb, gmodules, debugserver, objc

--
Command Output (stderr):
--
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.LibcxxUniquePtrDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r0/Error_test_r0.log
FAIL: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.LibcxxUniquePtrDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1)
Log Files:
 - /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r1/Error_test_r1.log
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r2 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.LibcxxUniquePtrDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r2)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r3 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.LibcxxUniquePtrDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r3)
PASS: LLDB (/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang-x86_64) :: test_r4 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.LibcxxUniquePtrDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r4)
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r0 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.LibcxxUniquePtrDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r0)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r0 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=0 OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r0'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=0 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:119:44: error: no matching function for call to 'forward'
  119 |       : _Base1(forward<_U1>(__t1)), _Base2(forward<_U2>(__t2)) {}
      |                                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp:22:9: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::__lldb::__compressed_pair<int *, std::__lldb::default_delete<int>>::__compressed_pair<int *&, std::__lldb::__value_init_tag>' requested here
   22 |       : __ptr_(__p, std::__lldb::__value_init_tag()) {}
      |         ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp:40:32: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::__lldb::unique_ptr<int>::unique_ptr' requested here
   40 |   std::__lldb::unique_ptr<int> var_up(new int(5));
      |                                ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:24:38: note: candidate function template not viable: expects an rvalue for 1st argument
   24 | template <class _Tp> constexpr _Tp &&forward(_Tp &&__t) noexcept {
      |                                      ^       ~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:119:44: error: no matching function for call to 'forward'
  119 |       : _Base1(forward<_U1>(__t1)), _Base2(forward<_U2>(__t2)) {}
      |                                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp:22:9: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::__lldb::__compressed_pair<int *, StatefulDeleter>::__compressed_pair<int *&, std::__lldb::__value_init_tag>' requested here
   22 |       : __ptr_(__p, std::__lldb::__value_init_tag()) {}
      |         ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp:41:49: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::__lldb::unique_ptr<int, StatefulDeleter>::unique_ptr' requested here
   41 |   std::__lldb::unique_ptr<int, StatefulDeleter> var_with_deleter_up(new int(5));
      |                                                 ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:24:38: note: candidate function template not viable: expects an rvalue for 1st argument
   24 | template <class _Tp> constexpr _Tp &&forward(_Tp &&__t) noexcept {
      |                                      ^       ~~~~~~~~~
2 warnings and 2 errors generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r0'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr
======================================================================
ERROR: test_r1 (TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.LibcxxUniquePtrDataFormatterSimulatorTestCase.test_r1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error when building test subject.

Build Command:
/usr/bin/gmake VPATH=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr -C /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r1 -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr -I /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -f /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/Makefile all ARCH=x86_64 CC=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang CC_TYPE=clang CXX=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++ LLVM_AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar AR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar OBJCOPY=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-objcopy STRIP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-strip ARCHIVER=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-ar DWP=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/llvm-dwp CLANG_MODULE_CACHE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/module-cache-clang/lldb-api LIBCPP_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 LIBCPP_LIBRARY_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu LIBCPP_INCLUDE_TARGET_DIR=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 LLDB_OBJ_ROOT=/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb CXXFLAGS_EXTRAS=-DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 OS=Linux HOST_OS=Linux

Build Command Output:
gmake: Entering directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r1'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/bin/clang++  -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att -std=c++11 -g -O0  -m64 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/../../../../..//include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make -include /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/test_common.h -fno-limit-debug-info  -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -mllvm -x86-asm-syntax=att   -nostdlib++ -nostdinc++ -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/c++/v1 -cxx-isystem /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/c++/v1 -DCOMPRESSED_PAIR_REV=1 -std=c++14 --driver-mode=g++ -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF main.d -c -o main.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/main.cpp:1:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:21:10: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   21 |   static inline constexpr const _Tp value = __v;
      |          ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:47:1: warning: inline variables are a C++17 extension [-Wc++17-extensions]
   47 | inline const size_t __datasizeof_v =
      | ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/make/libcxx-simulators-common/compressed_pair.h:55:20: error: no template named 'is_reference'
   55 |                    is_reference<_ToPad>::value)
      |                    ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.rules:705: main.o] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory '/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/lldb-test-build.noindex/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr/TestDataFormatterLibcxxUniquePtrSimulator.test_r1'

Test Directory:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/test/API/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-stl/libcxx-simulators/unique_ptr
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 5 tests in 1.250s

FAILED (errors=2)

--

```
</details>

If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/190922


More information about the lldb-commits mailing list