[Lldb-commits] [lldb] [llvm] [lldb] Run the LLDB test suite under MTE on capable Apple HW (PR #185780)
Jonas Devlieghere via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 11 09:31:39 PDT 2026
JDevlieghere wrote:
> > I ran our test suite on an M5 mac and found 18 16 tests failing in this configuration. None of the issues appear to be tag faults at first glance.
>
> Real cliffhanger here :)
Haha, at the time of this PR I hand't looked into any of the issues. But I'm sure you've seen the PRs that fix issues along the way.
> Do you have non-MTE baseline results on the same system?
Yes, the baseline was clean, so all the failures are directly related to running under MTE. I even ran with the launcher (without setting the attribute) to confirm nothing was due to that or the Python environment variable.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/185780
More information about the lldb-commits
mailing list