[Lldb-commits] [lldb] [lldb][Process/FreeBSDKernel] Fix broken debugging on aarch64 (PR #180222)

David Spickett via lldb-commits lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 12 02:24:43 PST 2026


https://github.com/DavidSpickett commented:

> Is this subject to last minute backporting for llvm 22?

The final RC of 22 was just released so there is still time for a backport. This must be approved and known to not have caused problems, before a backport can happen.

For future reference the process for a backport is https://llvm.org/docs/GitHub.html#backporting.

This seems like a significant fix for lldb users, so I suggest including a release note in the backport. If the backport is rejected, then we can add said release note to main instead, in a separate PR.

As FreeBSD related people raised concerns here about the version handling (@kevans91), I want to see an approval from at least one of them, even if it's only on that topic.

I have left some comments but it's just style at this point. If a FreeBSD reviewer is happy with it, then I am.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/180222


More information about the lldb-commits mailing list