[Lldb-commits] [lldb] [lldb][windows] add STDIN and STDOUT forwarding support (PR #175812)

Charles Zablit via lldb-commits lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 22 09:58:33 PST 2026


charles-zablit wrote:

> Tested with the same program and can confirm it working as well as the issue you mentioned in _Limitation_.
> 
> I ran the shell tests and there's one test failing now: [`Settings/TestFrameFormatColor.test`](https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/8f58cfecae947da3ec7a3a08a1678bacc76e04ca/lldb/test/Shell/Settings/TestFrameFormatColor.test). It's only failing when I run all tests with `ninja check-lldb-shell`. When running the individual test with `llvm-lit.py` it's not failing.
> 
> I suspect the failure is due to the screen being flushed (the test only checks for `\x1b`). But looking at the output, there are no colors being added.

I fixed the test by making it check for ansi color codes specifically.

I was also able to fix the _ Limitation_ by spawning a dummy process and  draining the output of the ConPTY before starting the debuggee.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/175812


More information about the lldb-commits mailing list