[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D69710: [lldb][NFC] Remove unused ExpressionParser::Parse
Raphael Isemann via Phabricator via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 1 06:29:14 PDT 2019
teemperor created this revision.
teemperor added a reviewer: davide.
teemperor added a project: Upstreaming LLDB's downstream patches.
Herald added subscribers: lldb-commits, JDevlieghere.
Herald added a project: LLDB.
This function is only used internally by ClangExpressionParser. By putting it in the ExpressionParser class all languages
that implement ExpressionParser::Parse have to share the same signature (which forces us in downstream to add
swift-specific arguments to ExpressionParser::Parse which then propagate to ClangExpressionParser and so on).
@@ -77,7 +77,7 @@
/// The number of errors encountered during parsing. 0 means
- unsigned Parse(DiagnosticManager &diagnostic_manager) override;
+ unsigned Parse(DiagnosticManager &diagnostic_manager);
bool RewriteExpression(DiagnosticManager &diagnostic_manager) override;
@@ -76,17 +76,6 @@
virtual bool Complete(CompletionRequest &request, unsigned line, unsigned pos,
unsigned typed_pos) = 0;
- /// Parse a single expression and convert it to IR using Clang. Don't wrap
- /// the expression in anything at all.
- /// \param[in] diagnostic_manager
- /// The diagnostic manager in which to store the errors and warnings.
- /// \return
- /// The number of errors encountered during parsing. 0 means
- /// success.
- virtual unsigned Parse(DiagnosticManager &diagnostic_manager) = 0;
/// Try to use the FixIts in the diagnostic_manager to rewrite the
/// expression. If successful, the rewritten expression is stored in the
/// diagnostic_manager, get it out with GetFixedExpression.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1625 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits