[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D59291: Add basic minidump support to obj2yaml
Pavel Labath via Phabricator via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 13 03:45:35 PDT 2019
labath created this revision.
labath added reviewers: Bigcheese, jhenderson, zturner.
Herald added subscribers: fedor.sergeev, mgorny, dschuff, srhines.
Herald added a project: LLVM.
This commit adds enough code to be able to dump a simple minidump (a
windows "core" file) file into yaml. It consists of the following parts:
- the declarations of various structures and constants in the BinaryFormat library
- a basic minidump parser in the Object library
- code for converting a parsed minidump file into YAML
The three parts could technically be submitted separately, but I put them in a
single patch here since there is no way to test the first two parts until we are
able to produce some output.
After this patch, the development can go in three directions which can
be worked on more-or-less in parallel (and in smaller chunks):
- Add support for more stream types
- yaml2obj support for minidump files
- rebase lldb's minidump handling code onto the llvm Object parser
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 42497 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits