[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D24850: add hook for calling platform-dependent pre-kill action on a timed out test
Todd Fiala via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 23 09:07:58 PDT 2016
tfiala updated this revision to Diff 72294.
tfiala added a comment.
I'm about to check this in. I just wanted to put up my final change, which includes the following:
- README.md - documents the new pre_kill_hook package in lldbsuite.
- added a runner_context/context_dict argument to the pre-kill-hook logic. This dictionary will contain:
- entry 'args': array containing configuration.args
- entry 'platform_name': contains configuration.lldb_platform_name
- entry 'platform_url': contains configuration.lldb_platform_url
- entry 'platform_working_dir': contains configuration.lldb_platform_working_dir
I pass the dictionary in to decouple the pre_kill_hook package from the test runner configuration module. (Also, the configuration module logic is not guaranteed to be run on any of those test queue workers, which may be in separate processes when using the multiprocessing* test runner strategies).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 23412 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits