[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D21770: Improve ADB utilization within Android platform
Oleksiy Vyalov via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 27 14:55:54 PDT 2016
ovyalov created this revision.
ovyalov added reviewers: labath, tberghammer.
ovyalov added a subscriber: lldb-commits.
Herald added subscribers: danalbert, tberghammer.
- Extract sync commands like push/pull file and stat into SyncService so ADB connection that's switched in sync mode can be reused for multiple sync commands.
Improves a few aspects:
1. No ADB re-connection on every file push/pull
2. host:transport: and sync commands are called only once per connection.
- Reuse the same ADB connection for all shell commands fired by PlatformAndroid.
Improves following aspects:
1. No ADB re-connection on every shell command
2. host:transport: is called only once per connection.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 24064 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits