[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] Implement "platform process list" for Windows
zturner at google.com
Mon Jul 7 16:56:33 PDT 2014
This patch implements basic functionality of the "platform process list" command for Windows. Currently this patch has the following known limitations:
* Certain types of filtering are not enabled (e.g. filtering by architecture with -a) although most filtering works.
* The username of the process is not yet obtained
* Command line arguments of the process are not yet obtained
* using -v to list verbose information generates an error
* The architecture column displays the entire triple, leading to misaligned formatting of the printed table.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7369 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits