[Lldb-commits] [lldb] r181581 - Temporarily roll back r181375 - it is causing an unexpected regression,
jmolenda at apple.com
Thu May 9 19:15:22 PDT 2013
Date: Thu May 9 21:15:22 2013
New Revision: 181581
Temporarily roll back r181375 - it is causing an unexpected regression,
I'll revisit this and apply once I figure out how to address that.
--- lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/SymbolVendor/MacOSX/SymbolVendorMacOSX.cpp (original)
+++ lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/SymbolVendor/MacOSX/SymbolVendorMacOSX.cpp Thu May 9 21:15:22 2013
@@ -107,16 +107,6 @@ ReplaceDSYMSectionsWithExecutableSection
// and in the dSYM with those from the executable. If we fail to
// replace the one in the dSYM, then add the executable section to
// the dSYM.
- SectionSP dsym_sect_sp(dsym_section_list->FindSectionByID(exec_sect_sp->GetID()));
- if (dsym_sect_sp.get() && dsym_sect_sp->GetName() != exec_sect_sp->GetName())
- // The sections in a dSYM are normally a superset of the sections in an executable.
- // If we find a section # in the exectuable & dSYM that don't have the same name,
- // something has changed since the dSYM was written. The mach_kernel DSTROOT binary
- // has a CTF segment added, for instance, and it's easiest to simply not add that to
- // the dSYM - none of the nlist entries are going to have references to that section.
if (dsym_section_list->ReplaceSection(exec_sect_sp->GetID(), exec_sect_sp, 0) == false)
More information about the lldb-commits