[Lldb-commits] [lldb] r152972 - /lldb/trunk/www/varformats.html
egranata at apple.com
Fri Mar 16 19:14:46 PDT 2012
Date: Fri Mar 16 21:14:46 2012
New Revision: 152972
Changed the URL to the CFString summary provider; slightly reworded the relevant piece of content
--- lldb/trunk/www/varformats.html (original)
+++ lldb/trunk/www/varformats.html Fri Mar 16 21:14:46 2012
@@ -1161,11 +1161,10 @@
on the target process, <code>no-run-target</code> is enough for this to work.
As a final sidenote on this, LLDB is currently able to provide a summary string for <code>NSString</code>
that shows the content of the string, without requiring you to run code on the target
- process. <a href="http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/lldb/trunk/examples/synthetic/CFString.py">
- CFString.py</a> contains the code for such a Python summary provider (the code is well commented,
- but you may find it hard to follow if it is your first time dealing with LLDB formatting features)
- and <a href="http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/lldb/trunk/test/functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-objc/">
- this test case</a> contains an usage example.
+ process. This features requires you to enable the AppKit category (see below for details). The
+ Python code for this formatter is at <a href="http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/lldb/trunk/examples/summaries/cocoa/CFString.py">
+ CFString.py</a> (the script is well commented, but intricate and might not be obvious, lacking
+ working experience with Cocoa and the LLDB API).
More information about the lldb-commits