[libcxx-dev] [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [RFC] Deprecate email code reviews in favor of Phabricator

Christian Kühnel via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 4 02:57:54 PDT 2021

Hi Martin,

Hmm, maybe. The issue is pretty much the reverse - if I'm listed as
> explicit subscriber but also subscribe to the "project", those mails would
> still have the same tags.

You should be able to create an email filter for that:
Check if the header field "X-Phabricator-Stamps" contains
"subscriber(mstorsjo)". This should give you only the emails where you're a
subscriber of the review.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to configure Gmail. Looks like you
cannot search for substrings in headers :(

> So is there a way to distinguish mails where I'm an explicit tagged
> subscriber (and thus in CC, also e.g. for reviews where I've taken part in
> discussion) and I'm also getting them via the project subscription (so the
> mail does have all the tags for subscription delivery)? Or would I be
> getting two mails for that situation, once for the project subscription
> and once for personal subscription to the individual review?

So far I only received one Email per update, however I did not run
explicite tests for that.

Feel free to join the project I set up and do some experiments:
https://reviews.llvm.org/project/manage/104/

Best,
Christian