[libcxx-dev] Problem installing libcxx and libcxxabi using Bootstrapping on Amazon Linux 2

Hasan Marzooq via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 13 07:32:33 PST 2021

Thanks. I understand what is SHLIB_LINK from here:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/src/Makefile.shlib#L23

Do you mean to replace

SHLIB_LINK += -lrt -std=c++14 -lc++ (<
https://github.com/plv8/plv8/blob/r3.1alpha/Makefile#L166>)
with
SHLIB_LINK += -L/usr/local/lib/x86_64-unknown-linux

Also, could you please elaborate what is meant by "It might be easier to
simply use libstdc++ though"

Thanks again!