[libcxx-dev] OpenMP PSTL patch

Christopher Nelson via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Apr 3 05:13:56 PDT 2021

Hi friends,

I have a patch up for review on phabricator. https://reviews.llvm.org/D99836

I am still debugging the parallel partial sort, and I haven't implemented
the parallel merge yet, but all other parts pass unit tests. This is based
off of a fairly recent HEAD (~2 weeks old).

Please let me know if you see any fundamental flaws in the approach. And of
course, if I have broken any coding guidelines I will be happy to fix those
things.

Sorry this has taken some time, but my day job has been quite busy. I
appreciate all of the assistance that has been given.

-={C}=-