[libcxx-dev] Parallel STL

Christopher Nelson via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 05:25:18 PDT 2020

Hello friends,

I have spent some time looking at the mailing archives and git logs for the
parallel STL. I'm not clear what state it is in, since the oneAPI/tbb seems
to be production ready and comes with the parallel STL. Also, it appears
the GCC has shipped a PSTL based on the same code that clang is using.

I was wondering if someone could clarify for me what state the PSTL is in,
and if there is some work needed to help get it over the finish line I may
be able to help. I'm very interested in using it in our production
software, so I'm a motivated helper. :-)

Thank you for your time,
-={C}=-