[libcxx-dev] Requiring monorepo layout when building libc++ and libc++abi

Louis Dionne via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 11 15:01:37 PDT 2020

I love what I'm seeing, which is a lot of enthusiasm. I'm also unsure about compiler-rt, and actually libunwind too. But it doesn't matter, cause we can take things slowly and try stuff out.

For starters, I'll get rid of obvious technical debt between libc++ and libc++abi. We can see where that takes us next. Just be on the look for Phab reviews if that's of interest to you.

Cheers,
Louis