[libcxx-dev] Happy holidays!

Louis Dionne via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 23 06:22:48 PST 2020

Dear Libc++ contributors,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everybody involved in libc++ for their work. I am thrilled to see people getting involved in the project and creating a dynamic community. While we certainly face challenges to make libc++ easier to contribute to, I am glad to see that we are making progress on several fronts like pre-commit CI, better documentation and automation of various tasks. We are also catching up on several c++20 features, and I am confident that we can follow c++23 closer with all these improvements.

This is all the result of teamwork, and I wanted to underline that. A project is nothing without its community, so thank you!

Louis