[libcxx-dev] Question about the status of <memory_resource> support
Boris Staletic via libcxx-dev
libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 30 02:55:40 PDT 2019
I was experimenting with std::pmr::vector and different memory resources,
when I realized that libc++ doesn't have the necessary header in version 8.
I have seen the series of pull requests by Arthur O'Dwyer:
- https://reviews.llvm.org/D46806 - Merged
- https://reviews.llvm.org/D47109 - Merged
- https://reviews.llvm.org/D47344 - Merged
- https://reviews.llvm.org/D47111 - Stalled since February
- https://reviews.llvm.org/D47358 - Stalled since April; depends on D47111
- https://reviews.llvm.org/D47360 - Stalled since February; depends on
D47111 and D47358
As a clang and libc++ user, I would really appreciate the support for
I was wondering if there is someone keeping an eye on these pull requests.
Or maybe someone else working on <memory_resource> support for libc++.
Thanks in advance,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the libcxx-dev