[libcxx-dev] C++17 Filesystem on Windows

Egor Pugin via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 6 08:21:45 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'd like to know if it's there some ongoing work of implementing
c++17-fs on windows?
Is there and phab merge requests active?

As I understand chromium are built with libc++ on windows now, so
"core" parts are good.
But what about fs and also where I could check other missing windows parts?

I tried to build libc++ (trunk) with clang-cl (trunk) with WinSDK
(ENABLE_FILESYSTEM_DEFAULT On), of course it shows some errors, but
they are doable, I think.
Locally, I'll try to fix issue to get buildable thing atleast.
If I succeed, I'll send patches for reference.

--
Egor Pugin