[libcxx-dev] <atomic> for bare-metal development on ARM microcontrollers

Yves Delley via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 26 13:53:28 PDT 2019

Hi Bastien,

> The best place to contribute a patch is Phabricator, as detailed here: https://llvm.org/docs/Contributing.html <https://llvm.org/docs/Contributing.html>
I should have RTFM more attentively - sorry. Had registered at Phabricator, didn’t understand the “Differential” button, skimmed “Contributing” and noted “mailinglist” somewhere, and here I was. Anyway, it’s now up: https://reviews.llvm.org/D65348 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D65348> . For the potential libc++abi bug I mentioned, I’ll try to get into the LLVM bug-tracker tomorrow.

Thanks, Yves