[Libclc-dev] Compilation problems on Slackware 14.2 32-bit

Zbigniew via Libclc-dev libclc-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 5 14:06:59 PST 2018

On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 10:51:22PM +0100, Jeroen Ketema wrote:

> Hi Zbigniew,
>
> In addition to be below: are you sure that they installed clang compiler is properly configured? Can you compile any program with it?

As I wrote: so far compiled libclc and Mesa with it. I don't know much about
its configuration, I simply used "stock" build scripts taken from Slackware
repository. That's how they build it. Not knowing much about LLVM I have no
idea how to configure it any better, unfortunately.
--
regards,
Zbigniew