[Libclc-dev] Implement more math builtins

Jan Vesely jan.vesely at rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 25 10:47:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

I applied patches 1-8 (with 9 already in the tree, and also the ldexp
patch to avoid warnings), and tested (piglit) on my Turks:
acosh LLVM ERROR: Cannot select: REGISTER_LOAD
acospi PASS
asinh PASS
asinpi PASS
atanh same failure as acosh
atanpi PASS
atan2pi PASS

I have posted piglits for the 3 functions that were missing the passing
patches LGTM. The failures are caused by log1p, so I guess the rest is
OK as well, but couldn't really test them.
I cannot test doubles.

jan

PS: ldexp fails too, but i guess that is expected without fp64