[Libclc-dev] How to access work-item functions with libclc?

Tom Stellard thomas.stellard at amd.com
Fri Mar 9 10:47:01 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm working on adding support to libclc for the r600 target (AMD GPUs),
and I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to how to use libclc with
the Clang API.  Right now, I'm just trying to test my get_global_id()
implementation, but this function does not appear to have been compiled
into the buitins.bc file generated for my target.  Are the workitem
functions supposed to end up in the bytecode library, or should I just
be including the work-item header files directly?

Thanks,
Tom